As the importance of remote work continues to grow, the use of Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure for remote desktop access has become more widespread.
This service allows you to set up a virtual desktop on any device and provides application virtualization. This means that the virtual machine’s workload is executed in the cloud, eliminating the need for additional physical machines.
What are the benefits?
- It offers scalable, multi-session Windows 10 usage.
- It provides support for virtual Office 365 ProPlus.
- It offers the advantage of receiving security updates for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems, which are no longer supported by Microsoft.
- It allows access to your existing applications and RDS infrastructure from any desired device.
- It ensures productivity continues by providing protection against interruptions.
- It securely stores application and user data.
IT staff can select any Azure VM that meets users’ needs and take advantage of Azure’s multi-session Windows 10 offering.
With Azure Windows Virtual Desktop, you can experience the same desktop or laptop experience as if you were using a local machine. Similarly, you can perform file sharing through OneDrive and conduct Microsoft Teams meetings seamlessly.